Welcome to Neurological Associates of Washington
Neurological Associates of Washington is an independent and closely integrated partnership of Board Certified Neurologists and Neurosurgeons working together to provide the Seattle Area with excellence in medical and surgical care of neurological problems.
Our Core Values
- Compassion: We believe in care based upon compassion, not commerce. Our physicians are employed solely by their patients, not by any hospital or insurer.
- Accessibility: We believe that patients should receive care primarily through private one-on-one time with their physician rather than the physician’s assistants or “team.”
- Experience: Our nine partner physicians are among the most experienced in the Seattle area. Each has an average practice experience of over 20 years.
- Insight: We strive to identify the root cause of illness based upon a careful analysis of the patient’s clinical history, neurological examination and diagnostic studies. We then customize a range of available options for treatment.
- Minimally Invasive Treatment: We favor the most non-invasive treatment of all: helping the body to heal itself.
- Cost Effectiveness: Unlike many healthcare facilities, we do not charge “Facility Fees,” which greatly inflate costs.
Learn about our doctors:
1.5 Tesla MRI
Our 1.5 Tesla MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) scanner, located onsite at our Kirkland Office, utilizes the latest in MRI hardware and software technology to provide a wide array of high resolution MRI diagnostic service such as:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the brain
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the spine including cervical, thoracic, and lumbar regions
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography of the brain and neck
- Magnetic Resonance Venography of the brain.
These studies are frequently an integral step in the evaluation of neurological and neurosurgical conditions.
13107 121st Way, N.E.
Suite A and B
Kirkland, WA 98034
Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM Monday through Friday, closed Saturday and Sunday.
1600 116th Avenue, N.E.
Bellevue, WA 98004
Hours: 9:00AM - 5:00PM Monday through Friday, closed Saturday and Sunday.
450 NW Gilman Blvd.
Issaquah, WA 98027
Hours: 9:00AM - 5:00PM Mondays only.