We provide neurology and neurosurgery services in the Seattle area
Forty years have passed since 1974, when Neurological Associates of Washington was founded as a pioneering group in Seattle specializing exclusively in neurological illnesses. During these past four decades, our practice has evolved from an era when CT scans were hardly known, to one in which we now have—down the hallway in our Kirkland office—an MRI scanner so powerful that it can nearly image a human hair. As our tools for battling disease have advanced, the passage of time has brought new challenges, some far distant from the clinical realm.
The medical profession appears to now be passing through an era of commercialization that sometimes view the patient-doctor relationship as a commodity, something that can be bought , marketed and sold. We deeply believe that this approach is misguided when applied to the practice of medicine. As compassionate beings, we seek in our physicians not a commercial product, but a trusting relationship based upon the following core values:
- Compassion: We believe in care based upon compassion, not commerce. Our physicians are employed solely by their patients, not by any hospital or insurer.
- Accessibility: We believe that patients should receive care primarily through private one-on-one time with their physician rather than the physician’s assistants or “team.”
- Experience: Our nine partner physicians are among the most experienced in the Seattle area. Each has an average practice experience of over 20 years.
- Insight: We strive to identify the root cause of illness based upon a careful analysis of the patient’s clinical history, neurological examination and diagnostic studies. We then customize a range of available options for treatment.
- Minimally Invasive Treatment: We favor the most non-invasive treatment of all: helping the body to heal itself.
- Cost Effectiveness: Unlike many healthcare facilities, we do not charge “Facility Fees,” which greatly inflate costs.
Our neuroscience group consists of Board Certified Neurologists and Neurosurgeons providing comprehensive care to Seattle's East side communities and South Snohomish county.
With offices in Bellevue, Issaquah, Everett and Kirkland, Washington, Neurological Associates of Washington is founded on the principle of providing innovative neurological and neurosurgical care in a patient-friendly setting with the highest professional standards.
Our physicians are fluent in several foreign languages including Spanish, Chinese, Farsi, Russian and German.
Please contact us:
Kirkland Tel: 425.899.6200
Bellevue Tel: 425.455.5440
Issaquah Tel: 425.391.8619
Everett Tel: 425.505.2200
Insurance Plans Accepted
- No insurance (uninsured patients are given special consideration)
- Aetna U.S. Heathcare
- First Choice Health Network
- Great West Life
- Group Health Options
- Labor and Industries
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield and Regence Med Advantage
- Uniform Medical Plan
- United Healthcare Commercial/Medicare Advantage
- AARP Medicare Complete (Secure Horizons)
Insurance Plans Not Accepted
- Coordinated Care Community Plan
- Humana (Out of Network)
- UHC Community Plan
- Community Health Plan
This list is not comprehensive or all encompassing, please call to ask if we do take your insurance.