Joseph Robin, M.D.
Dr. Robin has been practicing Neurology since 1977. He is a Clinical Associate Professor of Neurology at the University of Washington and has helped train a generation of neurologists throughout the Seattle area.
“I have learned over the years that listening carefully is the best way to come up with a diagnosis of the patient’s problem. It is also crucial to engage patients in their planned workup and treatment so they are an active participant in care.”
- Neurodegenerative Diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
Education & Training
- College: University of Washington, Seattle
- Medical School: University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle
- Internship: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- Residency: Barnes Hospital and Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Board Certifications: American Board of Neurology
- Fellow, American Academy of Neurology
- Excellence in Neurological Teaching, Washington University
- Clinical Associate Professor of Neurology and Rehabilitative Medicine at the University of Washington