Lauren Plawner, M.D.
Dr. Plawner takes care of patients during the fascinating period of brain maturation from newborn to 21 years. She sees patients with the breadth of general neurology problems, with special interest and experience in neurodevelopmental disorders including autism, ADHD and learning disabilities.
“Taking care of children and their families has been my passion for 25 years. I think beyond the presenting neurologic symptoms to create a treatment plan that is individual for the child and meets their specific needs within their family and community.”
- Child Neurology
- Headaches, Seizures
- Learning and Behavioral Issues
- Autism/Neurodevelopmental differences
Education & Training
- College: Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Medical School: Yale Medical School, New Haven, CT
- Residency: University of California at San Francisco (Pediatrics), Stanford University (Neurology)
- Fellowship: Stanford University (Neurodevelopmental Disbialities)
- Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Neurology
- "Best Doctors in Seattle” (Seattle Magazine and Seattle Met, Multiple years)
- Pediatric Neurology Teaching Award, Seattle Children’s Hospital, 2009