Mark Fishel, MD
Dr. Fishel is a clinical Neurologist with extensive specialty and research experience in Alzheimer’s Disease, Memory Disorders and Traumatic Brain Injury. Since 2009, he has been intimately involved in the care of military staff with Traumatic Brain Injury.
“Medicine is an art and a partnership. I work to create the most comprehensive and appropriate treatment plan for every patient.”
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Alzheimers Dementia
- Cognitive disorders
Education & Training
- College: University of California, Davis, B.S. in Biochemistry
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: University of Washington
- Fellowship: Veterans Administration Puget Sound Healthcare System
- Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Member, American Academy of Neurology
Only Available at the Bellevue Office
1600 116th Avenue, N.E.
Bellevue, WA 98004