Rodney Johnson, M.D. Ph.D.
Primary office location Bellevue only:
1600 116th Avenue, N.E.
Bellevue, WA 98004
Dr. Johnson is one of the two M.D., PhD.’s in our partnership, having completed his doctoral dissertation in Biochemistry at Harvard University in 1979. He has been practicing Neurology full-time in the Seattle Area since 1986.
“Thomas Edison said it best: “Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration." I treat each patient as though I am the patient.”
- Electromyography & Nerve Conduction Studies
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Muscle Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Training
- College: Temple University, Philadelphia
- Medical School: Pennsylvania State University, Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Internship: University of Washington Medical School
- Residency: University of Washington Medical School
- Ph.D.: Harvard University
- Board Certifications: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology-Neurology
- “Top Doctors” (Seattle Magazine 2000, 2003)
- “Top Doctors in Washington State” (2010)