Varun Laohaprasit, M.D.
Dr. Laohaprasit is a widely respected neurosurgeon who has been practicing in our group for twenty years. He is also the senior pastor at New Hope International Church in Bellevue and engages in humanitarian missions throughout the world.
“I treat my patients just like I treat my own family members.”
- Surgical diseases of the spine
- Brain tumors
Education & Training
- College: Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Medical School: Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Internship: University of Washington
- Residency: University of Washington
- Fellowship: Spine Surgery, University of Washington
- Board Certifications: American Board of Neurosurgery
- Inspirational Award for Clinical Ability and Humanitarian Concern (Harborview Medical Center)
- “Top Doctors in Seattle” (2013, 2014, 2015)