Erik Armitano, M.D.
Dr. Armitano is one of the few fellowship trained specialists in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (previously termed “Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy”) and Autonomic Disorders in Washington State.
"My goal is to help the patient by listening carefully, reaching an accurate diagnosis and making a positive impact on the patient and their family."
- Botox for Migraines
- Autonomic Disorders
Education & Training
- College: Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, Venezuela
- Internship: Brooklyn Hospital Medical Center, New York City
- Residency: SUNY Downstate Med Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Fellowship: University Hospitals of Cleveland, Case Western, OH
- Board Certifications: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
- Special Board Certification in Pain Medicine
- Certified in Autonomic Disorders by the United Council for Neurological Subspecialties
- “Top Doctors in Puget Sound” (2015)